Updated: Sep 20
To ensure you're well-prepared for your time with us, here's a checklist of items to bring along:
- Comfortable yoga attire (don't forget some yoga socks or regular socks for meditation and savasana).
- Swimwear and a beach towel (there is a swimming pool in the school and beautiful beaches near by)
- 1 Neti Pot (we'll use it several times, and we also have a few available for purchase).
- Sunscreen (SPF50 recommended).
- Personal toiletries like shampoo, toothpaste, and any necessary medications.
- A sealed, non-glass bottle for hot and cold beverages during yoga class (we have some for sale if you need one).
- Earplugs (just in case).
- A yogi towel for your yoga mat (or you can bring your own mat).
- A notebook and pencil (a beautiful notebook will serve as your course journal and a resource for your future teaching).
- Something white for our opening and closing ceremonies (nothing extravagant needed). We are so much looking forward to welcome all of you into Shambhala!
Love & peace.
The Shambhala Team